● Standard registration fee covers 4 pages with all aspects of a full paper included, additional pages will be charged.
● Please upload all files required in the link in order to successfully submit your registration.
● Registration fee includes publishing fee and physical copy of the proceeding. Attendance fee is not included.
● The authors (remitters) should bear the bank transfer service charge (if any).
● At least one author for each accepted paper must register.
● Attendance fee includes cost of conference materials and lunch on the conference date. It does not include transportation and accommodation.
● Reviewing for the papers is on a first-come-first-serve basis, which normally takes 5-10 workdays to complete.
● Authors of outstanding papers will be invited to hold poster exhibitions and give oral presentations in the conference.
Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references.
Full text papers (.pdf or .doc) will be accepted. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the conference and are subject to both review and editing.
Payment of fees of CTNE must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received in full. Payment must be made in USD/RMB.
The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money. Registration Files needed to submit, otherwise the registration isn't successfully and your paper will not be published.
(1) The Final Version Of The Paper (Ms Word File)
(2) Registration Form (Word)
(3) Scanned Payment Proof (.Jpg Etc)